All electric bicycles arrive partially assembled to 90%. They are flat-packed so that it is more economical and secure for shipping.
All electric bicycles come with instructions and allen keys so that you can assemble the remaining 10%. This is really easy and the components are:
- Front Wheel;
To get started, please first carefully unpack your bicycle and keep all original packaging in case you should want to return the bike.
You can find instructions in the box itself and videos are below.
After you have finished assembling the bicycle, we recommend that you check the following:
- Are the handlebars straight?
- Is the seat straight?
- Reflectors, lights, mud flaps, rear rack, or any other parts and accessories come packed with your bike. These are optional.
- Are the tires pumped?
- Charge the battery.
- Check the brake pads for proper alignment and adjust if necessary.
- Check the brake levers and brake cable for proper tightness and adjust if necessary.
- Check the height and alignment of the seat to assure it's properly installed for comfort and adjust if necessary.
We also suggest that you take your bike to your local bike shop to get it checked by a professional. Safety first!